If we listen to our body, we can pick up the faintest, earliest warnings that something is amiss.
With skill, these messages can be detected long before the health issue becomes serious.
Ignore these warnings, and your body may have to literally scream to get your attention!
Be sensitive to things like:
· Changes in digestion or intestinal gas
· Pain when attempting to turn or bend
· A persistent cough or throat clearing
· Increased frequency of urination
· Sudden loss or increase of weight
· Dark circles under the eyes
· Inability to fall asleep or stay asleep
Waiting until symptoms become obvious makes correction more difficult.
If you’ve been waiting for a problem to “go away on its own,” call our practice for a thorough examination.